Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

The boys were very proud of their costumes! Asher dressed up as a pirate and Josiah was Dare Devil (or "Strong Man" as he calls it...)

Elijah was extremely pleased with his apple costume...



These are pictures from a party that the boys went to. They bobbed for apples for the first time, hit a pinata, and played "Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin." They had a blast!
Here are my two scavengers looking for leftovers... surprised?? I think they ate about 10 apples between the two of them...

This was ALL BUSINESS! Josiah and Asher smacked that thing harder than I've ever seen them smack anything. Cameron, the 4 year old host of the party, broke it open on the third round of shots. Our boys were really disappointed!!

1 comment:

The Claycamps in Ukraine said...

OK, Lori...you really need to start blogging again! So, I have tagged you to blog about 7 random or weird things about yourself. Check out my blog for instructions...