Friday, August 31, 2007

Colorado Trip

Yes, it's true! I'm blogging again (the second time in 2 days- woo hoo) I can't stop now...

Ok, so I went to Colorado and had a fabulous time. The weather was incredible and I got to see most of my favorite people all in in one trip.

Here's Eli and Grandpa Marty. He got to meet both Grammy and Grandpa Marty for the first time!

Elijah is sooo strong- Here he is working on his push-ups for Grammy and grandpa! Steady... Steady...



I love this picture of Elijah and Grandma Jackie. It's one of the only pictures I have where she's not giving him lots and lots of kisses on his face!

One of the highlights of my trip was seeing my Grandma Elsie. Mom, Christy, Michelle and I packed up the cars and drove out to Glenwood Springs to visit her for one night. It was great catching up with her and having her meet Eli for the first time. Jake and Justin came along, too, so they entertained us by crawling around and playing in the living room.




This is my adorable nephew, Justin. Yes- that's number 4 of the Claycamp baby clan (That's a brave mom, if you asked me. Way to go, Christy!!)

1 comment:

The Claycamps in Ukraine said...

Loops, I miss you already! Thanks for more pics of Eli! He is sooo cute!