Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sign 'em up for Soccer because it's Official!





Yep, you got it! As of Saturday, June 16, we are proud owners of a 2003 Mazda MPV!

THAT'S A MINI VAN, FOLKS!!!!!


I know, you probably didn't think we'd do it (well, maybe you did, I don't know). I didn't think we'd actually do it, but we didn't have many other favorable options. Only last week, Michael snuck down to the garage and tried strapping in 2 carseats and an infant carrier seat in the back seat of the Subaru. Apparently it was such a tight fit that he couldn't get the car doors closed.
The next day he went at looked at a minivan. I was pretty surprised at how quickly we found this one. If you know Michael, you know he's been researching this purchase for quite some time, in every imaginable source. He knew how much we could spend, and he was ready to haggle- and he sure did! I'm grateful because we got a great deal on a great car. And now I'm not as nervous to go into labor, knowing that our WHOLE family can drive home in one car!

No comments: