Tuesday, April 17, 2007

28 weeks and Counting...


This is a not-so-flattering picture of me and my belly (I think I'm about 28 weeks). I'm actually feeling great- no more nausea, yippee! Unfortunately, I have begun the "back pain phase" of my pregnancy. I've been seeing a chiropractor- yes, Michael approved- and it is actually helping a whole lot. Little "Bubba" (of course we don't have a name yet, are you kidding?) moves around a whole lot these days. He's not so interested in the smooth, fluid movements, though. He pretty much sticks to jabs, kicks, and punches. I've never done Tae Bo, but I imagine he's doing something similar to that in my tummy. He and I have a 3:00 am alert time every morning- we both wake up and move around a whole lot together. I suppose we're both just trying to get comfortable...

1 comment:

chris and diane said...

you are always such a cute pregnant girl....even if you don't feel it. you look great! and i am so sorry to hear about the back pain. ugh. i feel your pain - you've got some serious empathy coming your way. how are you already 28 weeks? and i just looked at my clock and thought, "it's almost 2am there - i could call her at 3. ha!" though i don't think i really will cuz that would be sad if this were the one night you sleep through.